Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture. Summary CHS has an exciting opportunity in our CHS
Hedging Division as a Commodity Broker. You must have excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail
oriented. This position can be a remote position or located in
either our Inver Grove Heights, MN or Kansas City, MO office.
- Perform market analysis of all commodities to support the
hedging and trading decisions which maximizes profit potential
while effectively managing risk of our customer base in commercial
and production agriculture.
- Provide customer service to retain and expand current business
plus solicit new business.
- Responsible for positions, delivery and options for all
assigned accounts and/or commodities.
- Develop opportunities in hedging, basis trading, farmer
programs, transportation planning and government programs.
- Mentor junior team members to aid in their development.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions. Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 7+ years of commodity risk management experience
- Series 3 broker s license or ability to obtain within first 90
days on the job Additional Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting, Business, Economics,
Finance, Statistics, or related field
- Knowledge of ag-production methods and grain/livestock/dairy
- Ability to compose market/commodity reports
- Must be analytical, a problem solver, customer service
oriented, a team player, promotional and detail oriented Physical
- Ability to travel up to 25% CHS offers a competitive total
compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision,
Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid
Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption
assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Overland Park , Commodity Broker, Accounting, Auditing , Raymore, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!