Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: May 5, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Performs clerical, administrative, and general
office duties involving, typing, records and file maintenance,
document creation, mail distribution, and telephone reception. Has
an understanding of the function and role of the department and
method of operation. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizes and maintains files, correspondence, records and
follows up on pending matters.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors,
answering routine questions and furnishing information to save
- May schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for
meetings and conferences.
- May prepare routine letters and memoranda for review.
- May assist in preparing regular reports, gathering and
- May produce correspondence, reports, and presentations using
the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and
- May communicate and/or coordinate information with various
individuals and/or departments.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years' relevant experience.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- Associate's Degree from an accredited College or University or
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Work is primarily
sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be
some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Overland Park , Administrative Clerk_Shift_1, Administration, Clerical , Raymore, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!