Part-Time Infant Swim Instructor
Company: Emler Swim School
Location: Overland Park
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Are you looking for a FUN and FRIENDLY work environment? Do you
find joy in working with babies, toddlers, and their caretakers?
Fill your pockets and your heart by joining the Emler Swim School
Team as an Infant Swim Instructor! Come splash with us and lead
caretakers and children under 3 years old through a curriculum
designed to educate them about water safety and swimming. Do you
have experience working with children but no experience teaching
swim lessons? No worries! Emler Swim School provides PAID TRAINING.
We proudly invest in our team members and provide professional
development opportunities from the start! Come work with a team
that values individual contributions to our culture and prioritizes
team building. Swim Instructor Pay and Benefits:
- Starting teaching rates $15/hour
- $1 per hour pay increase immediately after infant curriculum
- Opportunities to increase pay rate quickly through advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for college students
- Referral Bonus Program
- Raise opportunities for top performers A Swim Instructor's
- Guide and educate groups of caretakers, babies and toddlers
through what could be their first educational activity as a
- Put your leadership and customer service skills to work and
encourage them to continue to come swim with us by celebrating
their progress in the pool.
- Work a set schedule with a variety of shifts including evenings
- Become proficient in your swim instructor role through
thoughtful hands-on training on our award-winning curriculum.
- Work alongside experts to follow all safety standards keeping
children, families and staff wellbeing top of mind
- Replace the gym with work! Standing for periods of time, moving
around on deck and in the pool, lifting students and pool equipment
are all expected parts of the job
- Must be 18 years old or older. What YOU will gain:
- Valuable Experience - Teach caretakers, babies, and toddlers in
an educational environment and sharpen communication skills by
guiding them through our curriculum and providing progress
- Active Work Environment - Say goodbye to sitting at a desk all
day and splash into the pool to stay active throughout your
- Mental Wellbeing - We offer a free employee wellness program
that provides resources to
- support the mental, physical, and financial health of our
employees and their families.
- Mentorship - Receive hands-on training alongside our mentors
every step of the way. We also provide frequent opportunities to
become a certified mentor and trainer!
- Community Outreach Opportunities - We go beyond teaching life
saving swim skills. We actively participate in charity activities
and community events through our CARES program.
- Customer Service Skills - Selling swim lessons, gaining
curriculum knowledge and problem solving. Just how much difference
can YOU make? Emler Swim School is on a mission to eliminate
childhood drowning. It takes a committed team to do so. This
commitment means we care. We care for customers, students, team and
community. Rise to the challenge and submit your application
Keywords: Emler Swim School, Overland Park , Part-Time Infant Swim Instructor, Education / Teaching , Overland Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!