Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location: Spring Hill, KS Description: Our aerospace and defense
manufacturing client is currently seeking a Controls Engineer. This
position will performs tasks associated with the development of new
product designs such as construction, testing, troubleshooting, and
failure analysis of prototype circuitry under minimum supervision.
Responsible for knowing customer specifications, testing
breadboards and prototypes, maintaining test results and
development of test procedures.
Relocation assistance as well as sign on bonus is available for
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Utilizes a variety of electronic test and analysis equipment
such as oscilloscopes, digital and analog meters, signal generator,
spectrum analyzers and network analysis instruments.
- Assists electronics design engineers from initial design
through prototype development.
- Tests and troubleshoots breadboard and prototype
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits and determine potential
circuit changes as required.
- Work with internal personnel and customers to identify the root
cause of a failure.
- Provide technical support for Engineering Department when
electrical issues are elevated from Production & Depot Engineers &
- Conduct internal failure analysis (electrical / performance
issues) and followup / coordinate with outside labs and other
resources as required.
- Generates and proof test procedures.
- Generates and maintains engineering logs and test results.
- Design and constructs test equipment Qualifications &
- BSEE, Technical preferred.
- 5+ years' experience as an engineering technician or
equivalent. Test/Automation Engineer
- Experience with switch mode power supply circuitry is required
in addition to a familiarity with Military standards relating to
the design and manufacture of Military electronics equipment.
- Must have the ability to analyze, troubleshoot and recommend
solutions to circuit problems.
- Knowledge in basic computer programs.
- Alignment of personal values with the company Leadership
- Demonstrated hands-on approach and an ability to work
effectively in a team based environment across organizational
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Overland Park , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Spring Hill, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!