Perform component level repairs and testing on all products
returned from the field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building circuits to specification.
- Understanding of current flow in integrated circuits.
- Solid understanding of electronic theory and application;
including troubleshooting techniques, calibration, test procedures,
circuit analysis, and use of electronic equipment.
- Knowledge of computers and operating systems, functional
understanding of workbooks and databases and proficient with
- Firm grasp of ESD protocols.
- Repair and/or replacement of complex electronic equipment at
board or component level (includes surface mount
- Ability to build or assemble to specification; to read and
understand schematics, logic charts, truth tables, flow charts,
- Set up test equipment, organize work in an efficient manner,
complete task in a timely manner, adapt to change in process, and
work well in a team environment.
- Detailed soldering and troubleshooting
1+ year of electronics' experience
Associates' Degree in Electronics Technology or related We are an
equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected