Retail Store Manager
Company: Family Center Farm & Home
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an outgoing and competitive
Store Manager who can inspire teams and build customer loyalty. To
succeed in the position, you will need to be an enthusiastic
"people person" who can optimistically handle a challenging and
fast paced environment. You should have experience and a passion
for generating sales, safeguarding company assets, and maintaining
store standards. A key part of this position will be the
operational and administrative side of our store. You should also
have a strong background in farm/ag, retail management,
merchandising, sales, and coaching. The ability to understand and
adapt to local culture is also crucial to your
success.Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and
sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company
policies and team effectiveness.
- Provide effective leadership by maintaining an environment that
promotes teamwork and maximizes individual potential.
- Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and
effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as
promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely,
relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
- Establish and evaluate effective product merchandising to
maximize sales potential.
- Maintain proper inventory levels and store merchandising
- Meet company sales growth goals
- Daily cash reconciliation.
- Maintain the highest possible standards of store
cleanliness.Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
environment while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Communicates effectively by providing clear and timely
communication and demonstrating effective listening skills.
- Strong math and cash handling skills.
- Demonstrated results-oriented leadership including the ability
to model total development and serve as a steward of our mission
- Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and
objectives by working collaboratively with a team.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills
including a willingness to consistently provide superior customer
service, the ability to react appropriately under pressure, and the
ability to apply good judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Works efficiently by planning and organizing work to achieve
goals and objectives and demonstrates adaptability by adjusting to
changing business priorities.
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to stand and/or be active for 8 to 10 hours per
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs. for short
distances.Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Five+ years retail management experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Successful pre-employment background check.
- This is a salary exempt position.Job Type: Full-timePay: From
$50,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Retail management: 5 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Family Center Farm & Home, Overland Park , Retail Store Manager, Executive , Harrisonville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!