Depot Manager in Olathe (Grandview), MO
Posted on: September 19, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises a minimum 1800 accounts and/or 6 employees
in a depot or in two depots.
- Adheres to and enforces the organization's policies, procedures
and Federal/State applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Works closely with District Manager to ensure Depot performance
in both KPI's and Safety compliance.
- Manages and signs off on employee payroll system
- Manages and trains drivers on DOT Compliance Hours of Service
with the aid of company vehicle tracking device and payroll
- Conducts daily and monthly audits of company vehicles,
equipment and facility to company standards and OSHA/DOT
- View all E-mails and respond as necessary in a professional and
- Review completed trips report to ensure route completion and
- Manage and adjust workloads in the routing system for
deliveries and service.
- Review completed service and installation activities while
using company approved Standard Operation Procedures
- Manage and accurately report daily and monthly
- Send daily Product level readings to Suppliers via Supplier
website and receive daily deliveries using company inventory
- Submit trip records if driving an apportion plated vehicle (1st
and the 15th)
- Review and approve timesheets for payroll
- Fax monthly Safety topic sign-off sheet to the District Safety
- Complete Monthly Safety Assessment Audits (which include
OSHA,,VKPI, and DOT compliance requirements).
- Complete End of Month Inventory.
- Review vehicle PM Schedules and coordinate service work with
- Submit End of Month Mileage for all company vehicles.
- Must follow all P-Card company policy requirements.
- Associate Performance reviews and Driver Required
- Complete Ride-A-longs while reviewing the Smith System
- Complete VK inspections on Bulk Trucks, if certified.
- Ability to lead and motivate subordinates through a positive
safety first, goal oriented, and productive mindset.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret established SOP's,
technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Have the
ability to communicate effectively (verbally and by email) all
SOP's installation challenges to the Scheduler, Sales, Ops.
Managers, and Safety Departments.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Have basic knowledge of the permitting procedures, where
- Basic mathematical skills - addition, subtraction,
multiplication, percentages, decimals, and division.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Experience using UltiPro Payroll System, Inventory Control
Programs, Microsoft Office products, to assist the depot management
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- College degree useful, but not mandatory.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A minimum of two years experience as a supervisor
- Must have a clean driving record that meets NuCO2's Safety
- Strong mechanical ability and basic knowledge of building
construction process required.
- Previous experience in plumbing, cable installation, or
construction experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CDL - Class A or B (Preferred - can obtain when hired)
- HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements (Preferred - can obtain when
- No air brake restrictions
- Medical Card (Preferred - can obtain when hired)
- Maintain Boiler License where applicable.
This position will interact with all levels of the organization as
well as external customers.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
- Follow all Safety Requirements and procedures
- Have integrity in all aspect of the job
- Have the ability to properly communicate with all levels of
management, peers, and the customers in a professional and
- Willingness/enthusiasm for accepting responsibility and
accountability; An "ownership mentality".
- Have strong problem solving ability and work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: NuCO2, Overland Park , Depot Manager in Olathe (Grandview), MO, Executive , Grandview, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!