Medical Technologist ASCP PRN
Company: Belton Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Medical Technologist you
want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At BRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety
of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Medical Technologist where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued?- If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Accurate Laboratory work is essential to ensure patients get the
right diagnoses and treatments. Medical Technologist performs
moderate and high complexity testing on blood and bodily fluids as
defined by CLIA 1988.
- Performs pre and post-analytic testing, including reporting,
verification, and investigation of unexpected results
- Monitors quality control.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and reagents, as well as
non-analytic equipment such as freezers and centrifuges
- Correlates abnormal data to determine validity, following up if
needed with additional testing
- Participates in performance improvement activities and
management of lab data
- Performs phlebotomy on pediatric, adult and geriatric
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each
- Regular, reliable attendance is required to ensure the highest
level of patient care
- Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations,
as it pertains to job performance and patient care
- Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Belton
Regional Medical Center's ICARE values:
- Perform all daily activities with INTEGRITY
- Show COMPASSION in all interactions
- ALWAYS deliver the highest level of patient care and customer
satisfaction, every time
- Exhibit RESPECT to self and others
- Work to achieve the highest standards of EXCELLENCE-
- Bachelor's degree in Lab Science OR grandfathered as a Med Tech
by CLIA 1988.- Foreign education must have proof of US
- MT (ASCP), CLS (NCA), MLS (ASCP) or, as appropriate, BB(ASCP),
C(ASCP), I (ASCP),- H(ASCP), or M(ASCP) certification or-
equivalent required OR registry/certification eligible.-
Registry/certification must be obtained within 1 year of
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accredited lab setting
-Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of
southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to
important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of
our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation.
Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services,
Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep
relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with
over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Med
Tech-opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Belton Regional Medical Center, Overland Park , Medical Technologist ASCP PRN, Healthcare , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!