RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse Process Improvement Coordinator Job
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a Process Improvement Coordinator RN today with . At BRMC, we
want to ensure your needs are met. We offer avariety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with
someunique benefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Summary:Under the direction of the VP, Quality, thePerformance
Improvement Coordinator will assist in the coordination of
allaspects of the performance improvement program; support
directors and managersin complying with PI activities as it relates
to regulatory compliance and leadteams in performance improvement
- Will assist with thecoordination and maintenance of the
hospitals performance improvementinitiatives;
- Holds positions on focusgroups (fall committee, Stroke, Sepsis)
to assist in developing formal PIplans;
- Identifies trends andmakes recommendations based on analysis of
results and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement andmonitor performance improvement plans
based on data, input from leaders andstaff, and personal
- Oversee and lead aformal Quality Improvement program developing
performance improvement targetsacross the organization.
- Provide appropriatefeedback based on data analysis and
- Assumes responsibilityfor meeting state and national regulatory
requirements, as well as qualityoutcomes
- Assist in investigationof complaints and implement corrective
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates workingknowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each
- Regular, reliableattendance is required to ensure the highest
level of patient care
- Follows hospital safetyand quality standards and expectations,
as it pertains to job performance andpatient care
- Behavior demonstratesunderstanding and adherence to Belton
Regional Medical Centers ICARE values.Qualifications
- Graduation from anaccredited School of Nursing
- Current state ofMissouri RN licensure required.
- BLS and ACLScertification required at hire and maintained.
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens ofsouthern
Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important
healthresources. To meet the growing medical needs of our
community, we underwent a$39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we
offer a full range of inpatient andoutpatient services, Supported
by our excellent staff, advanced technology, anddeep relationships
within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over300 staff
members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's MostEthical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent
anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that providessatisfaction and
personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PACU RNopening.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
willbe contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, ordisability status.Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-...
Keywords: HCA., Overland Park , RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse Process Improvement Coordinator Job, Healthcare , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!