Certified Nursing Assistant - Residential Living Center - PRN - ACH
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Saint Luke's Anderson County Hospital in Garnett is seeking a
Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team. You will have the
opportunity to help improve hospital throughput and capacity while
enhancing the patient experience. Our CNAs make an impact on our
patient's hospital stay daily by providing individualized care in a
positive and supportive work environment. We are proud to offer low
patient ratios and treat our patients and each other with respect
and kindness, ensuring our vision of being "The Best Place to Get
Care. The Best Place to Give Care".
* Provides patient care under the direction and supervision of an
RN or LPN.
* Performs direct and indirect patient care tasks.
* Provides assistance with activities of daily living and care such
as bathing, hygiene, elimination and toileting, nutrition, feeding,
hydration, ambulation and positioning.
* Anticipates the patient's family needs in a proactive
* Individualizes and modifies care according to the patient's
* Collaborates with other health care team members to enhance the
provision of patient care.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have strong
communication and time management skills. We are seeking Certified
Nursing Assistants who are team oriented, eager to expand their
skills, and possess a strong attention to detail.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard. We value our nursing assistant and nurses' knowledge,
experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Continuing Education, tuition reimbursement, and leadership and
other career training available
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Cert
Nurse Assistant - Various
Swing (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Overland Park , Certified Nursing Assistant - Residential Living Center - PRN - ACH, Healthcare , Garnett, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!