Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Louisburg Healthcare & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CNA - Certified Nursing AssistantPOSITION DESCRIPTION:As a
certified nursing assistant (CNA) you are responsible for providing
routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and
procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN
Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the
highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all
- Must have certification as a certified nursing assistant
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm,
as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever
maturity level they are currently functioning.GENERAL DUTIES
- Certified nursing assistant (CNA) will prepare residents for
therapy, activities, physician visits, religious services, etc., to
include transporting residents to/from such activities.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly.
- Attend in-service educational programs, on the job training
programs and meetings as directed.
- Assist residents with proper hygiene
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established
facility procedures (encourage showers and other self-help
- Follow infection control procedures in accordance with
established facility policy when isolation techniques are
- Chart required information every shift pertaining to the role
of the certified nursing assistant (CNA).
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are
- Annual evaluations
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Louisburg Healthcare & Rehab Center, Overland Park , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Louisburg, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!