Speech Therapist PRN
Company: Louisburg Healthcare & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 23, 2021
ST SUMMARYEvaluates and treats residents and patients with
temporary or long-term speech, hearing, swallowing, and cognitive
disabilities in compliance with state and federal guidelines.ST
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under a physician's direction, provides direct patient /
resident treatment based on established plan of care.
- Screens and evaluates Resident and develops appropriate care
- Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs
to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with
communication and / or swallowing or cognitive problems.
- Administers, scores, and interprets specialized hearing and
- Instructs residents, families, and caregivers to monitor speech
and provide ways to practice new skills.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Maintains patient records in an accurate and timely
- Devises special tools and treatments for the specific needs of
patients.ST ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Science degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Current license in Speech Therapy as required by state
- Certification in clinical competency.
- One-year clinical experience preferred.ST SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIESMay supervise Rehab Aides, and others involved in
- 401K (Matching up to 2%)
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Electronic Documentation
- Employee Appreciation Events
Keywords: Louisburg Healthcare & Rehab Center, Overland Park , Speech Therapist PRN, Healthcare , Louisburg, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!