RN / Telemetry Nursing / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Telemetry Job
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Med/Tele RN today with .
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At BRMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Would you like to unlock
your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the
growth and development of our colleagues? Join the BRMC family! We
will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Med/Tele
CNC RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Med/Tele CNC you must be detail oriented, flexible, able to
juggle multiple priorities without missing a beat, adept with
technical skills, a team player, and must have excellent
communication skills. You must also be able to think critically in
a fast-paced, challenging environment.
About this unit:
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse
- Supportive nurse leaders and exceptional physician support.
- You will assume responsibility for direction and coordination
of all functions and overall quality of nursing care provided
during the designated shift.
- You will function as a resource person for staff members and
assist in necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- You will make decisions regarding activities with these areas
based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing
Administrative Standards. Qualifications Graduation from an
accredited School of Nursing Current state of Missouri RN licensure
Keywords: HCA., Overland Park , RN / Telemetry Nursing / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Telemetry Job, Healthcare , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!