Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Resource 1 Homecare Staffing, LLC.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Harrisonville, Missouri.
This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by
Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - -Harrisonville, MOThis
caring hospice organization recognizes the significance of each
precious, end-of-life journey. - We will do all we can to provide
an empowering hospice experience to each patient we have the
privilege of working with.We are seeking a talented Hospice
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for -40 hours per week.Job
Summary:As the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will be
responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision
of a registered nurse. - Responsibilities include following the
plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively
with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care
- A passion for hospice care and the ability to build
relationships with both patients and their family members
- Graduate of an accredited practical nursing program
- One to three years nursing experience preferred. Community
health/hospice or medical/surgical experience is desired.
- Currently licensed as an LPN
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Understands philosophy of hospice concept. - Also understands
needs of the terminally ill.
- Must be comfortable treating COVID patientsBenefits of
- Excellent compensation
- Extensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- PTO and Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth opportunities
- A supportive and employee-centric culture
- Comprehensive orientation
- Ample PPE
- Fleet vehicle* -Schedule:
- Monday - Friday; 8a-5p
- Some on-call and weekend rotationWork Location:
- Primarily facility based (65%)
- Home based hospice care (35%)Coverage Area:
- Counties covered includes Bates, Benton, Cass, Henry, Jackson,
Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, and St. ClairEMR Used:
- Homecare HomebaseCompensation: -
- Excellent compensation package
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.50 per/mileEquipment:
- Android smart phone
- Ample PPE
- Necessary supplies -
Keywords: Resource 1 Homecare Staffing, LLC., Overland Park , Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Harrisonville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!