Physical Therapist - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Provide expert physical therapy to patients with injuries or
illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or
prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across
the U.S. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD,
ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License
Board.Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or
longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain
locales, major cities, and rural regions.Benefits & PerksWe deeply
value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's
why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package
starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License ReimbursementVibrant Culture:You'll enjoy an
incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling
Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006. We're committed
to you, and to your future.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT
vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Overland Park , Physical Therapist - Travel Contract, Healthcare , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!