EMT - Located in Pleasanton, KS
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Located in Pleasanton, KSMore Information about this Job: EMT
BASIC (Emergency Medical Technician)IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT
PART-TIME Opportunity$10.31 - $12.89 per hour w/credit given for
previous experience We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests
for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment,
and customer service to patients. What we can offer you: Flexible
schedule - day and night shifts Tuition Reimbursement 401(k) with
Company match Employee Discount Programs Health, Dental, Vision,
Life and Disability Insurance available for full-time employees
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
EMTs. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain the company image
and establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose US?
As a national leader in medical transport services, AMR is one of
Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on
how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
. *Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people
like you! GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them
add your name to their application and receive a Referral Cash
Bonus! EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of
companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes
supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Overland Park , EMT - Located in Pleasanton, KS, Healthcare , Osawatomie, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!