APPLY TODAY IMMEDIATLY HIRING PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Located in Independence, MOJob Description: PARAMEDIC
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! Paramedic FULL-TIME Opportunity $5K Sign on
Bonus $52990.88 - $79485.12 annual range with credit given for
previous experience We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate
about delivering compassionate , high-quality service and basic, as
well as advanced , patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patient s and loved ones to provide
information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as you r fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate Paramedic License
- State Driver's Licens e
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Our company can
- Flexible schedule -day and night shifts (10-12) hours
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Discount Programs
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance is
available to full-time employees
- Plus more Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects. Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global
Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on
how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care , and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Overland Park , APPLY TODAY IMMEDIATLY HIRING PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES Sign-On Bonus: $5,000 , Healthcare , Grandview, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!