Speech Language Pathologist - SNF (Speech and Language Pathologist )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Speech-Language Pathologist opening in Harrisonville, Missouri.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Speech
Language Pathologist - SNF to join our amazing team.Details of the
Speech Language Pathologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 01/02/2023
- Salary: $1398.00 - $1750.00 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Speech Language
- Providing a full range of speech-language pathology services
including identification, assessment and treatment planning.
- Conducting therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary
environment consistent with the position's qualifications,
professional practices and ethical standards.Qualifications for the
Speech Language Pathologist:
- Graduate of a Master's level program in Speech Language
- Completed Certificate of Clinical Competence Preferred.
- Current Speech-Language Pathology License / Licensure in the
state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.Submit your resume to us today for
consideration of the Speech Language Pathologist opening and one of
our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Overland Park , Speech Language Pathologist - SNF (Speech and Language Pathologist ), Healthcare , Harrisonville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!