Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Belton, Missouri
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Belton Regional Medical Center is assisting in the
search for an emergency medicine physician for their Level III
Trauma Center in Belton.
- Board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine (ABEM or
AOBEM) will also consider FP/IM board certified physicians with
five years of experience
- 28-hour physician coverage daily; 10 and 12-hour shifts
- 31,000 annual patient visits in a 17-bed (7 fast track chairs),
Level III Trauma Center
- Ability to obtain Missouri licensure
- Competitive W2 compensation
- Robust benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Business expense reimbursement account
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring, and
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management
and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME
About Belton Regional Medical Center:
- Located conveniently at Highways 71 and 58 in Belton, MO,
Belton Regional Medical Center is a 70+ bed acute care facility
offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services with a
team of 260+ physicians and 300+ staff.
- The medical center takes its signature brand of health and
wellness beyond the hospital's campus. Partnerships with local and
national organizations put the hospital at the forefront of popular
community activities. All part of an effort to educate our
community about optimal health and wellness-and to be there for
them and their families in their greatest hour of need.
- Belton Regional Medical Center boasts many accomplishments;
most notably, awarded an 'A' grade from Leapfrog Group and the
Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Overland Park , Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Belton, Missouri, Healthcare , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!