MDS Coordinator LPN
Company: Americare Senior Living
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you looking to have fun while making a difference in
Who We Are
At Americare we make a difference in the everyday lives of others
and we are proud of the work we do. We have created communities
that embrace our team members like family. We have a culture of
recognition, empowerment and a side of fun. Our senior living
communities are places where excellence thrives and that we call
Americare has earned certification as a Great Place to Work
Certified Company and is on the 2022 Best Workplaces in Aging
Services, Great Place to Work - list. We ranked #8 Fortune Best
Workplaces in Aging Services--- 2022 for Senior Housing Large.
We provide competitive compensation with annual performance wage
A few reasons to come work with us:
* Recognition and Appreciation from Supervisors
* Family Atmosphere
* Paid Time Off at 90 Days of Employment
* Access to wages daily
* Free meals while working
* Bonus opportunities and Annual wage increases
* Tuition Assistance
* Great Teamwork
* Purposeful work by enriching the lives of the elderly
* Health, Dental, vision, Disability and Life Insurances
* 401(k) plan with company contributions
Interested in joining the Americare Family?
Browse our current job openings in your area.
Americare Senior Living named as one of the 2022 Best Workplaces in
Are you an organized, detail oriented nurse? Did you excel in care
planning in nursing school? Have you considered this great
opportunity? SIGN ON BONUS $3,000.00!!
As a MDS Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating MDS
(Minimum Data Set) as required per State & Federal guidelines. You
will also provide residents with direct care to assure quality of
life in a home like environment while offering additional support
to family and visitors. You will maintain a professional behavior
while functioning as an interdisciplinary team member.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing (LPN) with current state
* Must be LPN and have experience in MDS 3.0 and skilled
* One (1) or more years clinical experience SNF preferred
* Prefer 2 or more years in long term care facility or assisted
* Knowledge of Medicare, RUGS's state and federal regulations.
Keywords: Americare Senior Living, Overland Park , MDS Coordinator LPN, Healthcare , Moran, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!