Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Nights
Location: Overland Park
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Menorah Medical Center our nurses set us apart from
any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN
in Cardiac to join our healthcare family.BenefitsMenorah Medical
Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Menorah Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse RN Cardiac opportunity.Job Summary and
QualificationsAbout this unit:
- 21 bed acute cardiac and stroke unit.
- Nurses are NIH Stroke Certified.
- Unit is on its way to becoming a certified education unit.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an
ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas of Nursing. -
- BLS required at hire and ACLS and NIH required within six
months of hire.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar
services provided is preferred.
Menorah Medical Centeris a full-service, 150+ bed acute care
hospital and ER. We are located in Overland Park and Leawood,
Kansas. Our hospital serves the community's healthcare needs by
providing compassionate care. We have world-class medical
colleagues and more than 600 physicians. Our team offers
exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults,
newborns, teens, and children. We offer some of the most advanced
treatment choices available in the Kansas City region. Our hospital
network continues to be a pioneer in cancer care. We are home to a
certified Breast Center of Excellence, the Sarah Cannon Cancer
Institute, and the region's only Genitourinary Cancer clinic. We
offer a Robotic Surgery Center of Excellence, Women's Center,
Bariatric Program, and an inpatient rehabilitation center.HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderJoin a family that cares about every stage
in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered
Nurse RN Cardiac opening.Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Nurse.com, Overland Park , Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Nights, Healthcare , Overland Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!