Fulfillment Specialist - Days
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour Complete your application below
and visit us at our hiring events! Chewy Fulfillment Center 15999
S. Outer Rd, Belton MO, 64012 Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm
and Friday 9:00am to 11:00am We will be closed on Monday, December
26th and Monday, January 2nd in observance of the Holidays. Our
Opportunity: As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse
team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your
voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your
full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Why you'll love
working here: Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work
within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety
of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles.
You'll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage
increase every 6 months. We offer the following benefits for our
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday!
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What you'll do: We focus on excellent customer service, and we take
pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers - and
their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide
range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you
have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application
process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a
religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com. If you have
a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.
Keywords: Chewy, Overland Park , Fulfillment Specialist - Days, Hospitality & Tourism , Peculiar, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!