Digital Merchandising Assistant (Open to Hybrid or Remote)
Company: Lands' End
Location: Overland Park
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Digital Merchandising Assistant is responsible for
implementing strategy to optimally merchandise Landsend.com.
Accountable to drive sales results through ideal site merchandising
- including (but not limited to) on-site search, consumer friendly
taxonomy and a rapid path to a Lands' End product page. An
effective Assistant Digital Merchandiser is ruthlessly passionate
on behalf of the Lands' End customer - regardless of how the
customer wishes to engage with our brand. Responsibilities
- Assist cross-functional teams to merchandise the product
catalog to drive customer engagement, increase conversion and
optimize search relevancy on all device types.
- Assist in execution of seasonal strategies, promotional events,
site enhancements and product launches.
- Implement linking functions for all Lands' End emails following
best practice linking strategy, pulling links, and providing them
to the marketing team in the necessary format.
- Maintain up-to-date information logs and records for
marketplace, promotions and pricing, and other site duties as
- Conduct regular audits of landsend.com, focusing on product
pages, maintaining feature colors, and data integrity.
- Perform routine reporting functions such as pulling data or
refreshing key reports.
- Attribute product to be published on the website.
- Support competitive analysis and share opportunities with the
- Attention to detail and organizational excellence.
- Ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment and to
remain graceful under pressure.
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently
and as a member of a cross-functional team on multiple concurrent
- Solid communication skills and ability to build
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, in particular).
Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and internal Lands' End
merchandising and inventory systems a plus.
- Ability to adhere to Lands' End Attendance program.
Keywords: Lands' End, Overland Park , Digital Merchandising Assistant (Open to Hybrid or Remote), Hospitality & Tourism , Overland Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!