Diesel Mechanic - Start at $31.03/Hr - Great Benefits + 401(k) Match
Company: FedEx Freight - Kansas Technician
Posted on: November 20, 2022
FedEx is Immediately Hiring
Technicians -(Diesel Mechanic)
- Starting at $31.03/Hour
- Additional $5.50 per hour for candidates with ASE Master
- $1,000 Tool Allowance Per Year
- Shift Pay Differential for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- $120 Shoe Allowance + Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement for Diesel Mechanic ASE
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits Start in the
first 31-60 Days!
- 401(k) & Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal/Sick Time
- Wellness Programs
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
Provide timely, quality, and cost-effective repair and maintenance
for a vehicle fleet including tractors, trailers, forklifts and
other equipment that requires preventative maintenance,
troubleshooting, repairs, modifications and documentation to ensure
a safe and efficient fleet of vehicles.
- High School Diploma (or GED), preferred
- Valid driver's license may be required depending on work
- Must have one (1) year experience performing vehicle
maintenance or either possess (or be within sixty (60) days of
obtaining) a vehicle maintenance certificate from an accredited
vocation/trade school or completion of the FedEx Freight, Inc.
Apprentice Program with satisfactory performance.
- One or more Medium/Heavy Truck ASE Certifications and Class A
- -Must possess necessary tools to perform assigned
Keywords: FedEx Freight - Kansas Technician, Overland Park , Diesel Mechanic - Start at $31.03/Hr - Great Benefits + 401(k) Match, Human Resources , Raymore, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!