Company: Pack Leader USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This team member will be providing high-level mechanical and
electrical service for our modular labeling machines.
Responsibilities include new client startups and installations,
troubleshooting, and equipment repairs. Additionally, this position
will include traveling to clients plants, providing phone support,
training users in the field, as well as working on demos for new
- Troubleshoot and repair machine issues over the phone and
- Provide training and demonstrations on equipment.
- Communicate with management for scheduling and issues in the
- Provide courtesy calls and follow ups as approved by
- Inform parts buyer of low shop supplies for re-order
- Compile and record data from service locations and enter into
Pack Leader USA database (Google Drive).
- Maintain accurate account of data required from the service
- Alert manager to any equipment in need of immediate
- Travel: North America & International.
- Process all paperwork and reports within deadlines.
- Complete all aspects of checkout & startup, which includes:
- Point-to-point wiring checkout
- Participate in the start-up and commissioning of control
systems at client facilities
- Work with subcontractors to verify installation
- Work with field engineers & site manager to complete project on
- Documentation of all check-out activities performed
- Field calibration of instrumentation
- Verification of proper installation of instrumentation & end
Associate Degree in technical areas or equivalent in related
field; and three-plus years related experience required; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High-level knowledge and understanding of Pack Leader USA's
products and services
- PLC literate (Panasonic, Siemens and Allen Bradley)
- Working knowledge of mechanical & electrical schematics
- Excellent communication and teaming skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Punctual and dependable
- Customer service skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver License required
Keywords: Pack Leader USA, Overland Park , Service Technician, Other , Grandview, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!