Company: Fairway Management
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible
for the maintenance, marketing and business administration of more
than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental
subdivisions. FWM's team of accountants, property managers,
compliance officers and field staff members work together to
maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living
Maintenance Techs within Fairway Management perform routine
maintenance duties including rough carpentry, painting and basic
equipment or facility repairs. They are responsible for maintaining
curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas.
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional
- Implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing
- Keep an inventory of repair supplies and materials and prepares
requests to purchase for signature of property manager as
replacement needs indicate.
- Complete final move-in and move-out inspections with property
- Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet
cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks and moving furniture
- Pick up and orders supplies from area vendors as needed while
legally operating a registered and properly insured vehicle.
- Be alert to any emergencies, suspicious persons or events and
notify appropriate staff.
- Travel to, and participate in, both regional and corporate
training and/or conferences as required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Prior experience in Maintenance, Construction or related field,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider
applicants for this position without regard to any category
protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but
not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status
or uniformed service member status.
This company is an at-will employer as allowed by applicable
state law. If hired, I understand this means that either the
company or I may terminate the employment relationship at any time,
for any reason, with or without notice or cause. Further, no
employee or representative of the company is authorized to enter
into an agreement, express or implied, with me or any other
applicant for employment for a specified period of time unless such
an agreement is in a written contract signed by the President of
The company does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual
recruiters or third party recruiting agencies without pre-approval.
Pre-approval by Human Resources is required before any external
candidate can be submitted for consideration. The company is not
responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for
candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers, employees
or company representatives.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fairway Management, Overland Park , Maintenance Technician, Other , Harrisonville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!