Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 9, 2021
DRG is looking for energized and motivated individuals who want
to work for a fast growing company, with tons of opportunity for
growth! As an Assistant Manager, you will support the restaurant
and General Manager by managing great shifts and assists in
completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General
Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the
restaurant consistently operates to brand standards. Assistant
Managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational
skills with a confident, professional manner, and can give clear
detailed instructions, exhibit strong time management skills and
good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Diversified Restaurant Group is a people first company! We pride
ourselves on being a large company with a small company feel. Every
person that works here is part of the DRG Family! What started as a
30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012, has since grown into a 240+
unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell
restaurants in California, Kansas, Missouri, and Nevada along with
Arby's restaurants in Alaska, California, and Nevada. We have more
than 6,000 team members and continue to grow every day!
Our CORE Values are simple:
What will YOU do?
- Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform
every job in the restaurant.
- Oversees team members and Shift Managers to ensure they
complete all assigned duties and consistently serve safe, high
quality food in a timely, friendly manner.
- Ensure the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work
and customers to visit.
- Ensure all team member training and certifications are
completed to plan.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are always followed,
making sure the restaurant adheres to all state and local
- Assist in development of Shift Managers and Future
- Assist the General Manager with restaurant maintenance.
- Assist the General Manager with finding, interviewing, hiring,
and onboarding future team members.
- Assist General Manager in maintaining consistent strong
Are you Qualified?
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with
proven lead experience on all shifts
- Education: High School Diploma
- Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in
- Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
- Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and
- This position has an expected 50-hour work week.
- This position requires open availability (Open availability may
be nights, weekends, holidays, varies depending on the needs of the
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a
franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby's Corp. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Overland Park , Assistant General Manager, Other , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!