Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Tutera Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
DIRECTOR OF NURSING (DON) - $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Come join our team at our new, state-of-the-art Carnegie Village
Rehabilitation & Health Care Center, overall 4-star skilled nursing
facility, where we are brining hospitality to healthcare. We have
an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced
professional to oversee the clinical operations at this premier
skilled nursing facility located in Belton, MO!
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to
our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive
compensation and benefit package that includes:
- $10,000 Sign-on bonus!!
- Excellent Starting Salary!
- Major Medical Insurance for only $129/Month!
- 401k with Matching Contributions!
- Paid Holidays!
- Birthday Holiday!
- Company Phone!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Dental Insurance!
- Vision Insurance!
- Critical Illness Insurance!
- Short-Term Disability Insurance!
- Cancer Insurance!
- Accident Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- license registered nurse (RN) in the State of Missouri;
- proven experience in an assisted living or skilled nursing home
environment with at least one year of successful experience as a
Health Care Coordinator or Director of Nursing (DON);
- excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
- excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
- commitment to team-oriented outcomes and quality care; and
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so,
below are EASY ways to apply.
- Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just
takes two minutes!
- Send your resume in confidence to Janette Regional HR Director,
Tutera Senior Living -7611 State Line Road, Suite 301 - Kansas
City, MO 64114
Keywords: Tutera Senior Living, Overland Park , Director of Nursing (DON), Other , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!