PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Fort Scott
Company: Integrity Home Care
Location: Fort Scott
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Home Health
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs direct occupational therapy services to patients
as ordered by a physician and in accordance with the established
Plan of Care and under the supervision of a licensed Occupational
- Participates in communication and case
conference activities to promote
maximum continuity and quality of patient care services.
- Maintains compliance with the Business Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrates ongoing compliance with agency standards,
policies, procedures, state and federal regulations, state practice
acts for licensed personnel, and payor requirements.
- Provides legible, accurate, timely, and complete documentation
of all care and service provided to patients as
assigned and in accordance with
the physician’s orders and established
- Communicates and collaborates with team members to review,
revise, and update the patient’s plan of care and to set new goals
as current problems resolve.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Education / Licensure:
- Graduation from a two year Associate
Degree program for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant with a
current license in the state of practice.
- Minimum two (2) years clinical experience as a Certified
Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in home care or
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
Ability to work in fast-paced,
stressful environment, utilizing good judgment and patience in all
situations, and maintains flexibility in the intake role.
Position requires mental alertness, precision, analytical
ability, problem solving, memory, communication, concentration, and
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Overland Park , PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Fort Scott, Other , Fort Scott, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!