A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our
products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination
and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team
means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and
ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is
possible. While we might not be the largest company in our
industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because:
Together We Have the Power to Win.
To perform a full range of custodial duties related to the
cleaning of assigned buildings and facilities.
Shift: Overnights, 6pm to 6am
2-2-3 Rotation Work Schedule
Base Wage: $16.57 / hour
$1.00 shift differential for overnights
- Regularly perform housekeeping duties to keep work area clean
- Maintain FDA sanitation line including cleaning and
- Operates material handling equipment and zambonie
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain floor cleanliness throughout the warehouse
- Clean outside docks monthly
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to
- Basic math skills
- Take and follow directions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to make decisions and demonstrate ambiguity
Education and Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum three to six months of experience working in a
distribution center environment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture
visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/