Data Scientist, Analytics
Company: C2FO Limited
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Responsible for bringing our company vision to fruition in the
US region to consistently achieve our aggressive sales targets each
quarter. This involves ‘owning’ the U.S. market. While this is
predominantly a senior sales position targeting the largest revenue
companies in the United States, the successful candidate will have
Banking, Finance or Trade Finance DNA and superior sales
It is critical that we hire an individual who knows the market,
has professional and mature business connections within the finance
and procurement departments of the large corporates in the region
and is capable of developing and implementing plans necessary to
achieve desired performance, growth and customer satisfaction in
line with the AMER Sales Leader. To be successful in this role the
candidate needs to have a results-driven mentality that celebrates
wins, but never sleeps on that success. There must be a strong
cultural fit with the values of C2FO and the AMER team.
- Apply your expertise in statistical analysis, data mining, data
visualization to provide the story behind the numbers.
- Work with internal partners to assess business needs and
transform them into meaningful observations by selecting optimal
analytic technique(s) to pull the appropriate data elements.
- Summarize and present analyses/models to audiences ranging from
individual contributors to senior management.
- Defining key metrics for understanding the impact of a feature,
product etc, understanding the root causes of changes in
- Conduct ad-hoc data mining and analysis to provide customer
profiling, behavioral analysis, and performance assessment.
- Use classification, predictive class models to understand
customer acquisition and engagement.
- Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory
- Understanding customer behaviors and short-term/long-term
- Designing and evaluating A/B testing experiments and performing
casual impact analysis
- Lead investigations and communicate metrics, trends, and other
key indicators to leadership
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance,
Physics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced proficiency in SQL with the ability to design and
execute advanced database queries to answer business
- Expertise in statistics, probability theory, and hypothesis
- Fluency in a statistical programming language such as Python,
- Proficiency in data transformation, consolidating data from
disparate sources, into data visualization of analytic
- Solid organizational and time management skills to manage
workload and meet necessary timelines.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and an
excellent creative problem solver, with a proven ability to
successfully manage multiple, disparate streams of work in a
challenging, dynamic environment.
- Highly skilled with data visualization (Matplotlib,
- Knowledge of causal impact modeling
- Experience working with big data technologies (Spark,
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the
world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an
easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash
flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online
marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated
payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1
billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of
businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with
headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia
Pacific and Australia. For more information,
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO)
believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen
our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our
innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and
nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all
backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all
sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.
Keywords: C2FO Limited, Overland Park , Data Scientist, Analytics, Other , Raymore, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!