We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Product
Manager to join one of the fastest growing and best-regarded
financial technology companies in the world. This role is
specifically focused on delivering solutions for Accounts
Receivable (AR) Financing for hundreds of thousands of businesses
in the C2FO network.
- Owning the product roadmap for your product, both at the
tactical day-to-day level as well as the longer-term strategic
- Partnering closely with engineering and design to execute on
- Ability to step into the role of project management and
shepherd new innovation through the entire cycle of building,
testing, releasing, measuring and iterating.
- Product expert: You know your product better than anyone else.
How it functions, gaps, advantages.
- Customer expert: You know your customers and users at a deep
- Relentless and ruthless prioritization process for selecting
and building the ideas that matter.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep with data and extract
insights that influence future innovation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in Product Management or
- Experience developing and managing marketing automation
- Experience designing and delivering omnichannel and mobile
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Continually curious, you have an insatiable thirst for
- Relationship builder, you can a strong and effective
relationship with engineering and design.
- Ability to inspire a team to believe in your vision and
leadership and achieve amazing things.
- Installs a winning "can-do" spirit among co-workers and team
members - bringing out the best in them and lifting their level of
- An overriding sense of urgency to continually move fast and a
bias towards action.
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the
world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an
easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash
flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online
marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated
payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1
billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of
businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with
headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia
Pacific and Australia. For more information,
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and
individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas
and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we
seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome
those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global
businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled