Company: Wilbert Funeral Services Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Learn all aspects of manufacturing, ie., operating mixer,
stripping products from forms, cleaning and oiling forms, applying
Unidex bonding mixture and butyl seal and place concrete in
- Cut wire for reinforcing along with cutting and bending
- Do small repairs to forms and other related equipment in
manufacturing as needed.
- Use of different types of hand tools.
- Ensure the casting form have clean straight edges to case
nice-looking products.--Stock prior day's products after applying
the clear seal to the outside of the vaults.
- Get aged products from stock and paint for the next day's
orders. Job Requirements:--
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Able to pass a new hire drug test and random drug screens.
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
- Must be able to read maps and understand directions.
- Must be detail oriented. What we provide
Career advancement Medical, dental
and vision insurance after 60 days of employment HSA participation
after 60 days of employment with company match 401k participation
after 90 days of employment with company match Company paid Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability Safety Shoe and Tuition
reimbursement Six paid holidays per year One week of paid vacation
after 6 months of employment Evaluation with possible merit
increase after 90 days of employment Yearly performance reviews
Referral bonus of up to $600 Direct deposit from the first day of
employment NOTE: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Keywords: Wilbert Funeral Services Inc., Overland Park , Manufacturer, Other , Grandview, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!