Professional Moving Team Leader
Company: MCR Business Group LLC dba College Hunks Hauling J
Posted on: November 23, 2021
As a Moving Team Leader for College Hunks Hauling Junk and
College Hunks Moving, you are the first point of contact for
clients on the job.
You will have the chance to educate clients about our exceptional
services and the benefit of using us over the competition, ensuring
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding,
Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team
Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free
moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with
H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice,
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional work like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. - You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! - There is no other place young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving!
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
* Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the
uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and
continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
* Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
* SAFELY operate at all times.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
* Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
* Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
* Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for
additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping
others, you've come to the right place. No experience necessary! We
provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet
the following qualifications:
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
* Reliable transportation to and from work.
* Valid/Active Driver's License.
* Eligible to work in the United States.
* Drug and alcohol-free.
* Must be able to pass a federal background check.
* Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding
Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
* Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
* Flexibility with scheduling.
* Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
* On the job training
* Team outings
Compensation: $15-$22 + tips
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Keywords: MCR Business Group LLC dba College Hunks Hauling J, Overland Park , Professional Moving Team Leader, Other , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!