Company: Cosentino's Food Stores
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Pricing Clerk is responsible for ensuring the implementation
of price changes at the store level, as well as verification of
price accuracy throughout the store. The Pricing Clerk helps the
Pricing Team ensure signs are accurate and placed appropriately,
and also proofreads store ads.
PRICING CLERK DUTIES
Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the
1. Activating price changes on regular priced items, weekly ads,
deals, regular in-store prices, and for temporary price
2. Updating the company system on new items and deleting
3. Verify merchandise price against tag price.
4. Changing all signs on shelves and displays.
5. Print and proofread store ads.
6. Send scans to corporate departments.
7. Ensure that badges are activated or deactivated as
8. Communicate with the store director and department manager on
any problems, price changes, or sign decisions.
1. High school diploma required
2. Demonstrated solid work history with good attendance
3. Retail experience preferred
4. Due to the nature of the retail industry, strong customer
service skills are a must have for this position.
5. Stong computer skills
6. This is a fast-paced environment that requires good
7. Must be able to effectively delegate as needed.
8. Must have some flexibility in work hours. The position is
primarily day shift, but you may be asked to work some weekend and
evening shifts as needed.
9. Must be able to tolerate certain physical aspects of the job,
such as repeated motions, long periods of standing and walking,
reaching, bending, squatting, and other physical requirements
outlilned in a full job description.
Keywords: Cosentino's Food Stores, Overland Park , Pricing Clerk, Other , Raymore, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!