Company: Sapp Bros., Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Full Time Service Advisor in our Shop. $250 Hiring Bonus.
Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for
experienced Service Writers to join our Service Writer team. At
Sapp Bros., Inc., our mission is to treat every customer as "our
guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a
commitment to excellent service. Our dedicated team ensures that we
achieve this mission every day.
As a Service Advisor, you will provide our 5 Star level of customer
service by greeting customers, assisting them with any inquiries
they may have regarding their vehicles, and writing service tickets
as necessary. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your
career in a fast-paced diesel maintenance shop with a growing
company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for building strong
customer relationships and ensuring that customers receive prompt,
courteous, and effective assistance. You will communicate with
customers from initial contact all through completion of
maintenance, always ensuring that customer's expectations are not
just met but exceeded.
Responsibilities of the Service Writer include:
- Builds strong customer relationships and ensuring that customers
receive prompt, courteous, and effective assistance.
- Start Lock Out Tag Out procedures on all vehicles getting work
- Communicates with customers from initial contact all through
completion of maintenance, always ensuring that customer's
expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- Maintains and contributes to efficient throughput of assigned
- Operates daily functions to ensure customer needs are met in a
timely and efficient manner.
- Assigns work orders to the proper skilled technician to ensure
the highest quality of work is obtained.
- Delivers 5 Star Service by handling incoming calls to meet
caller's expectations in a professional and timely manner.
- Properly completing work orders.
- Helps with stocking and counting inventory.
- Assists with over the counter sales when needed.
- Helps with maintaining fleet accounts.
- Performs daily cleaning duties.
- Performs parts deliveries and pickups.
- Follows all established safety guidelines, including 100%
compliance for Lock Out Tag Out.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by
providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded
Successful candidates for the Service Writer role should be able to
perform basic math skills and have good typing skills. Someone with
the ability to use computer applications and adding machines would
be a good fit for this dynamic role.
Requirements of the Service Advisor include:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, preferred.
- Must be minimally 16 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous related experience in a service
advisor or service writer role, preferred.
- Experience with typing or keyboarding.
- Physical presence at assigned work site, required.
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company
with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and
superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity
to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people
skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for
you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and
competitive compensation that includes a great benefits
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Long term Disability
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Keywords: Sapp Bros., Inc., Overland Park , Service Advisor, Other , Harrisonville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!