Company: KAR Global
Posted on: September 24, 2022
What we offer:With our people-first culture, AFC believes in
creating an environment where team members look forward to work
each day. AFC is committed to helping each team member develop
their career path with cross-team and cross-company development
opportunities. We offer:
- Employee focused approach
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Bonus Opportunity
- Front Loaded Vacation, Personal, and Sick Paid Time Off
- 401(k) w. Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Health Savings
Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Holiday Pay
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability, life, and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchasing ProgramWe're looking for:AFC is
seeking a relationship builder who is energized by meaningful
interactions with customers, both current and prospective. The
Relationship Associate will spend about 10% of their time securing
and supporting new business and 90% devoted to servicing existing
accounts.Your Responsibilities:As the Relationship Associate,
- Assist the Relationship Manager in achieving branch goals.
- Manage, service and mitigate risk on customer accounts by
utilizing applications such as Salesforce and Tableau.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs by use of customer
relationship management (CRM) tools and work queues.
- Identify and manage daily customer delinquencies.
- Support product campaigns to new and existing accounts.
- Understand and operate within compliance of all applicable laws
and codes for the assigned geographic area.
- Other duties, as assigned.Background qualifications:
- Preference for one (1) or more year of relevant customer
service or account management.
- Previous sales or upselling experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and CRM familiarity is
- Proven attention to detail and ability to prioritize and stay
- A valid driver's license is required. What we do: We fuel the
entrepreneurial dream in our community . For more than 30 years,
we've been committed to making dreams come true for independent car
dealers. AFC's finance solutions work with more than 12,000
independent dealerships across North America freeing up cash flow
to give them more time to focus on building their business. Our
solutions amplify purchasing power so dealers can stock their
dealership lot with vehicles their customers seek.AFC is proud to
be a subsidiary of KAR Global. AFC's core business complements the
other business units within the KAR Global's group of companies.
For more information about KAR Global and its affiliated companies,
Keywords: KAR Global, Overland Park , Relationship Associate, Other , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!