Fulfillment Specialist - Days
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring
Chewy Fulfillment Center 15999 S. Outer Rd, Belton MO, 64012
Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 11:00am
We will be CLOSED Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th
for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll
thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters.
We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full
potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a
supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of
scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You'll
receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase
every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday!
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
What you'll do:
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great
care in every order we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy
family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of
warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment-e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the
application process or to perform these job requirements, please
contact CAAR@chewy.com.If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Overland Park , Fulfillment Specialist - Days, Other , Adrian, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!