OSP Designer II
Company: Ervin Cable Construction
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OSP DESIGNER IILOCATIONKansas City, MOCOMPANY At Ervin Cable, we
are continuously expanding our capabilities within the industry.
Our business now operates three specialized design and engineering
offices in addition to our nine regional construction facilities.
As a turnkey provider, we have the infrastructure to efficiently
and effectively meet our customer's needs from start to finish.JOB
SUMMARY A successful OSP Designer II shall be able to design coax
and fiber optic telecommunications facilities, including routing,
necessary equipment, and location of equipment; determine which
permits or licenses are required and obtain when necessary. At a
minimum, the position requires a good working knowledge of
telecommunications network structure; deep understanding of
communications engineering and related systems; ability to use a
computer and other office related equipment; familiarity with
telecommunications design software; ability to read, understand,
interpret, and analyze data.SALARY $22-$26 per hour
- Completion of high level engineering tasks in support of an
- Communicate with employees, contractors, vendors, and/or
customers to assist assigned department/project.
- Completion of daily production reports to document work
- Receive, organize, file, and maintain documents and/or data as
well as read, interpret, input, and analyze data. QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of experience designing OSP fiber optic networks
- Experienced in the use of hardware and software (PCs, Tablets,
IKE, ArcMap, Ocalc Pro, CAD, ArcGIS, Google, etc.)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen,
background, and motor vehicle record check
Keywords: Ervin Cable Construction, Overland Park , OSP Designer II, Other , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!