Material Handler - Nights
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center -15999 S. Outer Rd, -Belton MO, 64012
Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 11:00am
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll
thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters.
We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full
potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a
supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of
scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You'll
receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase
every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members: -
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday!
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
What you'll do: -
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great
care in every order we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy
family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of
warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment-e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the
application process or to perform these job requirements, please
contact CAAR@chewy.com.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. -If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application
process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a
religious accommodation, please contact .
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact
Keywords: Chewy, Overland Park , Material Handler - Nights, Other , Adrian, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!