Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) MRI Technologist with Belton Regional Medical Center you can
be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsBelton Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Belton Regional Medical Center family! We will give you
the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We
are looking for an enthusiastic MRI Technologist to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary The MRI Technologist
performs routine and specialized magnetic resonance imaging and
computer tomography (CT) of organs, organ systems and blood flow
studies. The MRI Tech presents images and patient
information/history to the Radiologist so that a comprehensive
diagnostic report is available to referring physician.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Graduate of an accredited school or college with certificate or
degree in Radiology Technology
- Must be ARRT Registered with ARRT - RT(R)
- Magnetic Resonance(MR) within 6 months of hire
- BCLS required within 30 days of employment start date
- 2-3 years MRI experience preferred
- On Call required and must have the ability to report to the
facility within one hour of call back.
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved)Belton Regional Medical
Center is an 80+ bed acute care facility. We are located in Belton
and serve southern Jackson and northern Cass counties. We are one
of 10 HCA Healthcare Midwest Health System hospitals in Kansas
City. We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
Our services are supported by our excellent colleagues, advanced
technology, and deep relationships within the community. Over the
past decade, our hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar
renovation and expansion project. This project has enabled us to
meet the growing medical needs of our community. Our hospital is
equipped with a beautiful memorial garden, patient advocates, and
private rooms. We are recognized by The Joint Commission, American
College of Radiology, and College of American Pathologists
Laboratory Accreditation Program.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our MRI Technologist
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Overland Park , MRI Technologist, Other , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!