Company: Kansas City Dental Implants & Oral Surgery
Location: Overland Park
Posted on: November 14, 2023
We are an elite oral surgery practice that is committed to
exceptional care for our patients and first-class service to our
referring doctors. We are looking for a fun, hardworking,
compassionate, team player to help us grow the practice and
continue to serve our community with all of their oral surgery
needs. Previous oral surgery experience is a plus but not required.
The role of the Scheduling Coordinator is critical in providing
exceptional patient care resulting in the best clinical outcomes
and meeting the needs of our patients. Role and ResponsibilitiesThe
Scheduling Coordinator will greet patients, answer phones, schedule
appointments, collect patient financial responsibility and prepare
- Provides concierge level customer service while interacting
with patients, referring offices, and team members over the phone,
in person, or via electronic communication.
- Greets patients and visitors immediately upon arrival with a
- Answers the phone promptly with a smile.
- Schedules appointments to optimize patient satisfaction,
provider time and most effective use of exam and treatment
- Prepares a daily schedule for each provider.
- Prepares patient charts.
- Manages patient flow to reduce patient wait time.
- Assists patients as necessary.
- Maintains reception area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintains professional relationship with referring
- Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service experience required.Skills and
- Understanding of dental terminology.
- Friendly, inviting, and professional personality and
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.Core Benefits & WellnessMedical (including
Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision CoverageEmployee Assistance
Program (EAP)Uniforms/Scrubs providedFinancial
Well-BeingCompetitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit
reviews401(k) Plan w/Company MatchHealth Savings Account (HSA) with
HDHP health plansLife InsuranceBasic and Supplemental Life
InsuranceSpouse and Child Life InsuranceTime Off, Disability And
Leave Of AbsencePaid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual
Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored Short Term DisabilityLong Term
Disability Plan PI83d92f2eb629-31181-32842286
Keywords: Kansas City Dental Implants & Oral Surgery, Overland Park , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Overland Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!