Location: Spring Hill
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Measures distances from grade stakes, drives them, and
stretches tight line.
- Bolts, nails, aligns, and blocks up under forms.
- Signals operators of construction equipment to facilitate
alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to
- Levels earth (digs) to fine grade specifications with a shovel
- Mixes concrete using a portable mixer.
- Smooths and forms freshly poured concrete using a float, trow,
- Positions, joins, aligns, and seals pipe sections.
- Erects scaffolding, shoring, and braces to job and safety
- Brushes and/or spreads paints or other compounds over surfaces
- Sprays materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or
stucco through hose to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Grinds, sands, or polishes surfaces such as concrete, marble,
or wood flooring using abrasive tools or machines.
- Installs concrete reinforcing as directed.
- Sort forms stripped according to size.
- Removing forms from set concrete.
- Performs numerous tasks involving dexterous use of hands and
hand tools such as tying rebar, cutting wood, using a jackhammer,
dismantling forms, and shoveling.
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and
- Cleans tools, equipment, materials, and the work area.
- Other misc. duties as directed by your supervisor.
- Know Company safety policies and adhere to them while working
at all times.Skills:Construction, General LaborTop Skills
Details:Construction,General LaborAdditional Skills &
Qualifications:Ability to reach and grip constantlyAbility to stoop
and kneel frequentlyAbility to climb, balance, crouch and crawl
occasionallyAbility to lift 0-25 pounds constantlyAbility to lift
25-75 pounds frequentlyAbility to lift 75+ pounds
occasionallyConstant exposure to weatherFrequent exposure to
dust/fumesConstant time spent working on your feetOccasional use of
vibratory toolsOccasional work above and below groundMust be able
to bring a hammer and tape measure.Must wear a hard hat, safety
glasses and work boots.Experience Level:Entry LevelAbout Aerotek:We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Overland Park , General Construction, Professions , Spring Hill, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!