Office Administrator / Dispatcher / Appointment Setter
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Office Assistant / Dispatcher / Appointment Setter
An ADP client is currently recruiting for an experienced individual
to be our next Office Assistant / Dispatcher / Appointment Setter
to join our team in our Belton, MO 64012 location.
Who We Are:
We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured, with 20 years'
experience. We are a company that prides themselves on their
About the Role:
This role is responsible for scheduling and dispatching technicians
to their next service job rendered outside the place of business.
Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit
assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work
What you'll do:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize
- Dispatch technicians to jobs
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of
- Schedule appointments
- Answer the phone and tend to customer in a professional
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- We are a small office, able to help fill in with a colleague
needs a day off etc.
- Other duties may be assigned by managementOur Perfect
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- 1 to 3 working experiences in customer service and
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Basic computer skills to include some Microsoft Word &
- Working hours are Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:00pmRequired
Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Dependable, great attitude and team player
- Great at multi-tasking and self-starter in a small office
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentCompany
- Competitive salary will be commensurate with experience and
- Comprehensive benefits package available: (healthcare, vision,
dental and life insurances; paid vacation, and holidays)To
Please submit your cover letter, and resume
via the 'Apply Now' button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keyword: appointment setter, customer services, customer
satisfaction, dispatcher, dispatching appointments, telephone
skills, telephone etiquette, scheduler, information clerk, office
assistant, administrative skills#INDFULL
Keywords: Confidential, Overland Park , Office Administrator / Dispatcher / Appointment Setter, Professions , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!