Posted on: November 22, 2022
-Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center -15999 S. Outer Rd, -Belton MO, 64012
Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 11:00am
We will be CLOSED Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th
for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll
thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters.
We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full
potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a
supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of
scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You'll
receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase
every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members: -
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program -
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching -
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
What you'll do: -
Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT)
and material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive
or transport product to storage and staging locations.
Forklift Operators also perform a wide range of warehouse
functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading
trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a
-Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
-Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
In summary, you will focus on providing excellent customer service
and take pride and great care with every order you fill for our
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment-e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the
application process or to perform these job requirements, please
contact CAAR@chewy.com.If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Overland Park , Forklift Operator, Professions , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!