Environmental Services Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a
Environmental Services Technician? At Belton Regional Medical
Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.Belton Regional Medical Center, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Environmental Services Technician
like you to be a part of our team.To promote healing, hospitals
must provide an infection-free environment. The work of the
environmental services department (EVS) is vital to that effort.
EVS is far more than just housekeeping. In addition to cleaning
floors and restrooms, EVS personnel are on the frontline of
infection prevention. About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed
to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- Environmental Services are a team-based department focusing on
sanitation in patient rooms and throughout the facility.
- It is critically important for our department to deliver
top-quality service and provide a clean, inviting environment in
conjunction with making patients and visitors feel welcome.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is
variable paced low pressure.
- Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks.
Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull
equipment & supplies. What qualifications you will need:
- No prior experience required, however, preference will be given
to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare
- Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are
required to clean and maintain the facility.
- Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written
instructions. is an 80+ bed acute care facility. We are located in
Belton and serve southern Jackson and northern Cass counties. We
are one of 10 HCA Healthcare Midwest Health System hospitals in
Kansas City. We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient
services. Our services are supported by our excellent colleagues,
advanced technology, and deep relationships within the community.
Over the past decade, our hospital underwent a $39.2 million dollar
renovation and expansion project. This project has enabled us to
meet the growing medical needs of our community. Our hospital is
equipped with a beautiful memorial garden, patient advocates, and
private rooms. We are recognized by The Joint Commission, American
College of Radiology, and College of American Pathologists
Laboratory Accreditation Program.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Environmental Services Technician opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Overland Park , Environmental Services Technician, Professions , Belton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!