Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Location: Overland Park
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $101,000Average pay: $1,380-$1,680
weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Kansas, City, MO. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver's seat and more.
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that
treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing
success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of
thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender
expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical
condition, veteran or military status, experience and background.
We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI228970023
Keywords: Schneider, Overland Park , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Overland Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!