Business Data Analyst
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Overland Park
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
breakthroughsHoneywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and
technologies to address critical challenges linked to global
as safety, security, productivity, global urbanization and energy.
approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than
and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality,
and technology in everything they make and do.-- Honeywell has been
Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row, recognizing the
global reach of portfolio and invention influence.--In Kansas City,
Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) manages
and operates the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear
Security Administration's (NNSA) Kansas City National Security
Campus.--This state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and
sourcing facility produces a wide array of intricate components to
deliver trusted national security products and government services
primarily for the NNSA.--Honeywell FM&T's culture of integrity,
commitment and continuous improvement enables them to deliver
responsive, collaborative, and innovative management and technology
services and products that translate into cutting edge solutions to
complex national security issues.
***This position will be in Overland Park, KS***
- Develops, coordinates, and directs the implementation of
management initiatives, special projects, and division
- May serve as leader on projects including coordination of
activities and personnel.
- Designs, carries out, and monitors division goals, metrics,
training, and projects to achieve objectives in assigned functional
- Recommends, presents, interprets, and/or implements procedures
and processes based on data in support of management objectives;
may negotiate policy interpretation with internal or external
- Uses supply chain knowledge and FM&T ERP/MRP system to
extract and interpret data required to manage projects.
- Researches/investigates, designs, implements and/or manages
functionally specific systems, processes, projects and/or programs,
and performs any related risk assessment; may function as a
business point of contact for one or more programs.
- Represents management as directed in meetings or appropriate
functions. May facilitate self-directed work teams, provide
training in "core skill" areas to teams and peers, and coordinate
activities and personnel with the department(s).
- Develops and facilitates internal communications which may
include the processing and distribution of information through
- Participates in meetings with management, studies suggestions,
and recommends and implements changes.
- Coordinates the collection, interpretation and reporting and/or
analysis of functional performance measures against initiatives,
objectives, and milestones, assuring timely submittal and
- Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas and
interacts directly with internal and external customers with
respect to planning, problem resolution, process improvement, and
identification of industry best practices.
- May manage the budget and scheduling activities associated with
a specific function or division.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 2-4 years of experience in a
directly related field.
- (or) 4 plus years of directly related experience in lieu of
- US citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Dept of
Energy "Q" level security clearance
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and autonomously.
- Work efficiently and effectively in a demanding
- Skilled at interpreting business requests for data, analyzing
of data, presenting and interpreting data, and identifying
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication
- Strong problem solving skills that allow to proactively
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook and 'can-do'
- Advanced proficiency in various software programs including
PowerBI, Tableau, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Detail oriented; possess professional presence, maturity and
JOB ID: req408891Category: Business
ManagementLocation: 6700 W 115th St,Overland
Park,Kansas,66211,United StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due to
contractual requirements.Business ServicesHoneywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Overland Park , Business Data Analyst, Professions , Overland Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!